Dr.Sunder is a Medical Graduate from Stanley Medical College in 1984, and a Post Graduate in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Madras Medical College . Aged 57, Dr. Sunder specializes in pain and paralysis relief, ergonomics through physiotherapy, postural advice and exercises.
- M.D. in PMR, Tamilnadu DR.MGR Medical Unviversity
- M.B.B.S from Stanley Medical College, 1984
- Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Madras Medical College, Govt. Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine 1988 – 1991
- B.A. (Indian Music) from Madras University, 1985 – 1988
- Certificate Course in Occupational Health from Regional Labour Institute, Chennai
- F.A.I.M.S. (Fellow of All India Medicos Society)
- Trained in "ERGONOMIC PRINCIPLES for WORKPLACE ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN" Lansing sponsored by the University of Michigan, U.S.A 2006